Please read our terms of service agreement.
THIS AGREEMENT IS MADE BETWEEN DYNAMIC RECOVERY, Inc. HEREIN REFERRED TO AS “DRI” &_______________________ (Name), agent of
________________________ (Company) HEREIN REFERRED TO AS “CLIENT”.
1. Upon placement of claim(s), where a Debtor owes funds to CLIENT. DRI will use its best efforts to expeditiously collect the claim on behalf of CLIENT. DRI agrees to
charge a commission only on funds actually paid by Debtor to DRI or Client and not the actual amount owed, subject to the provisions of paragraphs 4, 5 and 7 below.
2. CLIENT warrants the validity, amount and authenticity of all claims and accounts placed with DRI for collection. Upon request by DRI, CLIENT agrees to forward
documentation to DRI to prove the amount, and authenticity of the claim when requested.
3. Any and all communication with the debtor by the CLIENT must cease and desist as of the date of this Agreement. All communication must be made solely
4. DRI shall notify CLIENT of any settlement offers received by DRI and no settlement offer shall be accepted by DRI without CLIENT’S express consent.
5. CLIENT may withdraw a claim placed with DRI ONLY where (a) there has been no activity on the account in the preceding sixty (60) days and (b) the claim is not in
litigation or involved in an insolvency proceeding. All withdrawals must be done via fax to 888-526-3007 by CLIENT and any commission then due and payable to DRI must be
paid before the claim is deemed withdrawn. Any claim canceled by CLIENT while payments are being made by debtor will be billed by DRI for the full anticipated commission
due DRI on the entire amount of the original claim assigned to DRI There is a fee of 10% of the principal balance of the account for administrative, initiation and clerical
expense on all accounts withdrawn by CLIENT not in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 5a and 5b.
6. CLIENT shall report all direct payments made by Debtor to CLIENT to DRI within three (3) business days of receipt of payment by CLIENT via fax to 866-466-5764 , and
the commission due DRI on the direct payment shall be remitted to DRI within twenty one (21) days.
7. Client authorizes DRI to endorse checks and money orders received in payment of claims assigned to the Agency for collection and to deduct contingency fees on claims
paid directly to the Client from any monies received by the Agency.
8.. All claims placed with DRI by CLIENT, regardless of amount, previous collection efforts or the debtor’s country of origin shall be billed by DRI to CLIENT at a rate of 30%
of any and all funds collected by DRI . All claims placed with DRI by CLIENT that are over one (1) year in age shall be billed by DRI to CLIENT at a rate of 40% of any and all
funds collected by DRI Any claim, under $1,000.00 in amount owed or claim regardless of age that requires litigation, second placements, or any judgment entered in favor
of Client and then placed with DRI shall be collected at a rate of shall be collected at a rate of 50%.
9. Any merchandise returned to CLIENT by Debtor after initial contact by DRI shall entitle DRI to a commission equal to 10% of the actual invoiced amount when equipment
10. Any claim placed with DRI by CLIENT that is discovered to have been previously paid by Debtor or placed by CLIENT error will be billed by DRI to Client at a rate of 10%
of the claim as an administrative, clerical and initiation fee.
11. DRI Shall account to CLIENT on a monthly basis all funds collected by DRI on CLIENT’S behalf and all remittances and/or invoices will be sent at this time.
12. CLIENT grants to DRI and any attorney or collection firm that DRI may forward client’s case to express authority to endorse and negotiate any check, draft or other
negotiable instrument made payable to CLIENT for deposit for distribution to CLIENT after deducting the commission and fees due DRI under this agreement.
13. CLIENT understands that DRI may at their discretion forward a case or a claim to an outside law firm or collection network to assist in the recovery of said account and
hereby grants DRI permission to do so. It is further understood that CLIENT must give DRI approval in the event that such a transfer will result in additional charges.
14. In no event shall DRI be liable in any respect for the inability to collect any account placed with DRI by CLIENT for collection. It is understood and agreed that DRI is not a
guarantor of any specific result on accounts placed by CLIENT.
15. DRI agrees and shall hold harmless CLIENT from any claim, demand, action, cost or judgment, including a reasonable attorney’s fee arising out of any action done or
failing to be done by DRI in connection with the collection of any claim(s) place with DRI by CLIENT for collection.
16. This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida. In the event that any provision hereof is found to be invalid or unenforceable, then
that provision shall deemed to be severed and removed and the remaining provisions shall remain valid and in full effect.